Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tiny plane flying somewhere fun?

Alas, no trips last weekend as I'd hoped. However, the world did come to me this week in the form of Bill Clinton. We waited longer than anticipated for him to speak and the sun was very hot, but it was fun; former presidents don't often visit our quaint city.


Other than that I've been dreaming of visiting family in Germany. Hanging out in my small hometown, visiting castles, and eating great food. Here is a window into my mind:



 
Waffles...

...and castles...
...and beautiful churches that wake you up with their bells...

...and the Mosel river....


...and beautiful old windows...


...and wine...
...quirky festivals...


...and gummy bears!


To where have you been dream-traveling? 


Share on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment